- 240 Memories for Children & Adults with Date & Timestamp
- Peak Flow and FEV1 monitoring for asthma, COPD & other lung diseases
- Meets American Thoracic Society Standards
- Stop Light Risk Indicator, Tracking & Analysis software
- 3 Washable Mouthpieces
Specifications for this item
|EAN||0642632732005 , 4719003620028|
|Global Trade Identification Number||08917350391554|
|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Warranty Description||2-year warranty|
This device is used to measure Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume in 1-second (FEV1) in both children and adults. PEF is the fastest speed air that can be blown out of the lungs after inhalation. FEV1 measures the volume after exhaling in 1-second. Peak Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume in 1-second (FEV1) measurements can tell how well the lungs are breathing by monitoring airflow. Doctors can have patients monitor changes in airflow and record the results. The automatic memory stores and provides easy access to the last 240 readings along with the time and date.
|Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF]|
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5 x 4 inches ; 15.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, the item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000BH8TUA
- Item model number: PF-100
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars 275 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,527 in Industrial & Scientific Product Warranty: For warranty
warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF]
Before you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
Software bundle only.