- ✔ FEATURED ON SHARK TANK, AWARD-WINNING DESIGN | This lamp was featured on Shark Tank and is the winner of the Cleverest Award by Architectural Digest.
- ✔ ULTRA COMPACT PORTABLE, EASY TO USE, USB POWERED | This is our most travel-friendly lamp yet. Our lamp’s revolutionary, the quick one-touch operation makes it simple to use. No complicated settings to mess around with. 3 levels allow you to customize the brightness for the best efficacy and comfort. The world’s first and only lamp that has the ability to run off USB power. It also comes with an adapter for use with a wall outlet (not rechargeable).
- ✔ EFFECTIVE BRIGHTNESS, FULL-SPECTRUM, WHITE LIGHT, UV-FREE | Provides the recommended 10,000 LUX brightness for effective light therapy to help beat the winter blues, regulate sleep, fight fatigue, boost mood, and improve focus. Our lamps produce high-quality light with the right qualities – Pure-white color of the noonday sun (5500K), full-spectrum, and free of unwanted UV rays.
- ✔ LONGER LASTING LEDs, 2 YEAR WARRANTY | LEDs last approximately 50,000 hours, many times longer than fluorescent bulbs, meaning no replacing expensive bulbs ever again. Both lamp and adapter are covered by Circadian Optic’s comprehensive 2-year warranty.
- ✔ BASED IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA | Designed in the USA, our lamps are meant to stand out, but in a good way. Our mission is to provide effective light therapy in a beautifully designed lamp.
THE CIRCADIAN OPTICS STORY
Circadian Optics was born in a dark office on a frigid Minnesotan winter day. Our minds and bodies were hungry for light. We saw a need for a lamp that both looked good and was effective light therapy. Our approach was simple: Value design. Build light therapy lamps that we’d be proud to have on our desk. Our lamps all have a unique point of view; perspective. We are on a mission to get people thinking about the importance of light in our everyday lives. Join us.
HOW LIGHT THERAPY WORKS
- The cycle of day and night regulates everything from the ocean tides to each cell in our body. Our response to light is primal.
- Light helps adjust your body clock. By stimulating receptors in our eyes, our bodies know when it’s time to wake up and when to sleep.
- Our lamp provides this bright light when you can’t get it naturally; either because it’s too dark outside or if you are unable to spend time outdoors.