- Contains 99.9% purified water and a drop of fruit extract
- Suitable from birth
- Fragrance and Alcohol-Free
- Awarded National Eczema Association of America Seal of Acceptance
- Other suitable usage includes: weaning, teething, cleaning of baby’s hands and face, adult’s sensitive skin care as well as elderly skincare
From the manufacturer
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My midwife recommends cotton wool & water for the first few weeks. Can I use WaterWipes?
A. Yes, midwife, Margaret Merrigan Feenan recommends you use cotton wool & water OR WaterWipes.
Q. What are WaterWipes made from?
A. WaterWipes contain 99.9% water & a drop of fruit extract (contains a trace of benzalkonium chloride/BAK). The levels of BAK are negligible and have no impact on the safety of WaterWipes.
Q. Is WaterWipes flushable? Are they biodegradable?
A. No. Please do not flush WaterWipes. Currently, WaterWipes are not biodegradable but we are testing different materials and have set ourselves a deadline of 2025 to find a solution.
Q. Is WaterWipes safe to use on hands and face including around the eye area?
A. Yes, they are perfectly safe to use on your baby’s hands and face including the eye area.
Q. Have WaterWipes been tested on animals?
A. 100% vegan & cruelty-free, WaterWipes have never been tested on animals & contain no animal by-products.
A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own. So it should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipes made with just water, specially purified and softened, and a tiny drop of grapefruit seed extract. WaterWipes have been carefully designed to be gentle on babies’ sensitive skin. They are the only wipes that contain 99.9% water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract – a natural skin conditioner. Because they are hypoallergenic, WaterWipes don’t irritate the skin and are safe for use on sensitive skin. The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to WaterWipes. The story behind WaterWipes When our first daughter was born, she suffered from sensitive skin and developed bad diaper rash. I wanted to find out why so I took a look at the ingredients in the baby wipes we were using. I was shocked to learn just how many chemicals were in them – and questioned should we be putting them on her delicate skin I thought there had to be a better way so I set about creating a purer and safe alternative. Many years later and after a lot of hard work, testing, and scientific research, the perfect baby wipes, WaterWipes were born. Pure, gentle and safe for the most delicate skin yet as convenient as a regular baby wipe. Every day, in every corner of the world, new moms and dads are discovering the benefits of our gentle and safe wipes for their baby’s skin, I hope you like them too.
Size: 720 Count
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 9.1 x 7.8 inches ; 14.17 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 14.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, the item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B008KJEYLO
- UPC: 852401006026
- Item model number: 852401006026
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars 5,350 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #60 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #2 in Diaper Wipes & Refills
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Use within 4 weeks of opening the pack. Do not flush.