- Approach menopause gracefully with this all-natural organic blend of Ayurvedic and Western herbs. Women’s Natural Transition cools hot flashes, supports the natural balance of female hormones, and calms the body and mind during this new chapter in your life’s story.*
- Shatavari, one of the most renowned Ayurvedic herbs for women’s health, works with vidari Kanda to nourish and balance the female reproductive tissue layer, while adaptogenic support from ashwagandha helps to combat stress and rejuvenate the body.*
- Designed for any stage of menopause, this tablet promotes energy, cleanses toxins, and helps focus the mind. It is also beneficial to the heart, which can experience stress as the body goes through menopausal changes.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Balancing Formula for Menopause*Women’s Natural Transition is formulated with the most potent Ayurvedic herbs for supporting a woman’s natural transition through menopause. As the body, mind, and spirit undergo this major life shift, Women’s Natural Transition supports the systems that need it most, not only during menopause, but also for the time leading up to it, and even afterward. Bringing nourishment and balance to the female reproductive system and hormones, Shatavari and vidari form the foundation of this formula; together with ashwagandha, they rejuvenate and mitigate the effects of stress on the body and ground Vata. Vetiver and Guduchi bring cooling and refreshing calm to any excess heat in the body, while Brahmi/Gotu kola and shankhapushpi refresh the mind, memory, and concentration. Natural Transition also works to cleanse toxins from the system, bringing energy and clarity. And finally, this formula includes arjuna, a tonic to support the physical heart as well as the emotional heart, subtly calling forth the qualities of love and strength, which are integral during transitions and new life chapters.*
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00M04AAHW
- UPC: 618192013618
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #31,646 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #14 in Ayurveda Products
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Shatavari root, Asparagus racemosus+. Finger-leaf Morning Glory root (Vidari Kanda), Ipomoea digitata+. Ashwagandha root, Withania somnifera+. Vetiver root, Vetiveria zizanoides+. Gotu Kola leaf (Brahmi), Centella asiatica+. Dwarf Morning Glory herb (Shankhapushpi), Evolvulus alsinoides+. Arjuna bark, Terminalia arjuna+. Indian Tinospora stem (Guduchi), Tinospora cordifolia+. Guggul resin (Guggulu), Commiphora mukul+. Amla fruit (Amalaki), Emblica officinalis+. Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Haritaki), Terminalia chebula+. Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic rice flour, organic gum acacia. Free of gluten, soy, and dairy. 100% vegetarian. (+Certified Organic
Take 1-2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner. This product may be used during perimenopausal, menopausal, and postmenopausal stages.