- Trojan Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms are thinner than standard Trojan Latex Condoms – designed for a more natural feeling.
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
- Thinner than standard Trojan latex condoms
- Special reservoir end for extra safety
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
From the manufacturer
Experience the Pleasure of Protection
|Trusted ReliabilityEach condom is made from premium quality latex and tested electronically to ensure reliability.||Enhances IntimacyPremium silky smooth lubricant adds comfort and sensitivity.||Designed for SafetyEach condom is designed with a special reservoir end for extra safety.||Ultra SensitivityTrojan Ultra Thin Condoms are thinner than our standard latex condoms.|
Trojan ULTRA THIN Condoms are designed for a more natural feeling and for ultra sensitivity. Trusted for more than 100 years, Trojan is America’s #1 Condom!
|Product detailsProduct Dimensions: 2.4 x 5.1 x 5.2 inches ; 4 ouncesShipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)ASIN: B0073RBUZ2UPC: 801321464362 784922603401 022600249467 022600247593 022600253471 735591308005 022600250999 022600248910 022600250791 022600949954 891428829607 022600251798 022600926610 022600251019 754465480715 022600926832 022600250319 767644337724 022600247104 022600247586 022600249498 022600926818 022600248729 022600949961 885769108507 022600248132 022600248125 022600252030 801484448087 022600926603 891799536241 022600251002 885297435427Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,131 customer reviewsAmazon Best Sellers Rank:#1 in CondomsWould you like to tell us about a lower price?|
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on the inner side of the carton.
Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs. For additional information on condoms, STI and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
*Caution: this product contains natural rubber which may cause allergic reactions. This product also contains a lubricant. Some users are sensitive or allergic to lubricants. If you or your partner has had any reaction to latex rubber or lubricants, do not use this product. If either partner has any reaction to this product, stop use and see your doctor.†
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Natural rubber latex & Dimethicone
Directions for use:
1. Use a new condom for every sex act.
Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semen, vaginal secretions, and blood can all transmit infectious organisms.
2. Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, scissors or anything that can damage the condom.
3. Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis. Be sure the rolled-up ring is on the outside. And leave space at tip to hold semen when you come.
4. Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside. Hold tip while you unroll condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll, it may be on backward, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
5. Immediately after ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
Avoid spilling semen.
6. Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it in the trash. Wash your hands and genitals and surrounding areas with soap and water.
Before using, see directions for use on the inside of the carton.
|4 out of 5 stars (1163)||4 out of 5 stars (100)||4 out of 5 stars (39)||4 out of 5 stars (75)|
|Batteries are Included||No||No||No||No|
|Item Weight||4 ounces||3.2 ounces||0.16 ounces||1.92 ounces|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1|